General Rules and Information
All divisions follow FIFA rules with some exceptions in the divisions to maintain the instructional nature of the recreational program. Division coordinators send out season-by-season divisional changes.
- General Information
- 9 v 9 (8 + GK)
- Two 24 minute halves; no extra-time
- Coaches are not allowed on the field
- Offside calls will not be made during the first half of the season only. However, warnings
will go to coaches and to players who are in extreme offside positions or holding back.
Halfway during the season Offside calls will start to be made.
- All fouls are awarded indirect kicks; no penalty kicks or direct kicks
- No slide tackles or heading (drop ball for unintentional contact,
indirect kick awarded for intentional contact)
- Substitutions can occur on any kick-off, goal kick or throw-in.
No substitution on corner kicks or free kicks.
- No loss of possession on a bad throw-in. The referee MAY elect to request
the player to try again. Play will continue after that.
- Cards are not issued for dangerous play and inappropriate conduct
but coaches will be requested to substitute players to address instances
- Size 4 Ball
- No playoffs
- Lori Doyle firstname.lastname@example.org &
Ryan Hahn email@example.com