General Rules and Information
All divisions follow FIFA rules with some exceptions in the divisions to maintain the instructional nature of the recreational program. Division coordinators send out season-by-season divisional changes.
- General Information
- 5 v 5 (based on available players) with teams split into two squads, using two fields
- No Goalkeeper
- Four 10 minute quarters with 3 minutes between quarters and a 5 minute halftime;
- No keepers, Offside calls, fouls, penalty kicks, direct kicks, etc.
- Just continue play after out of bounds or goal
- No slide tackles or heading (continue play after accessing player)
- Cards are not issued for dangerous play and inappropriate conduct
but coaches will be requested to substitute players to address instances
- Size 3 Ball
- No playoffs
- Brad Sellar firstname.lastname@example.org