General Rules and Information
All divisions follow FIFA rules with some exceptions in the divisions to maintain the instructional nature of the recreational program. Division coordinators send out season-by-season divisional changes.
- General Information
- 7 v 7 (6 + GK)
- 1-2-2-2 Formation is most common, two (2) defenders, two (2) midfielders
and two (2) forwards on the field, plus a Goalkeeper
- Coaches are not allowed on the field unless invited on by the referee to assist a player
- Four 12 minute quarters; no extra-time
- Offside calls are not normally made. And will only be considered
if a player stays by the goal with no one around (cherry-picking),
the coach had already been warned, and the player becomes involved in the play.
And also, that the referee considered it needed to be called.
- All fouls are awarded indirect kicks; no penalty kicks or direct kicks
- No slide tackles or heading (drop ball for unintentional contact,
indirect kick awarded for intentional contact)
- Substitutions can occur on any kick-off, goal kick or throw-in,
at the discretion of the referee.
No substitution on corner kicks or free kicks.
- Cards are not issued for dangerous play and inappropriate conduct
but coaches will be requested to substitute players to address instances
- Size 3 Ball
- No playoffs
- Lori Doyle email@example.com