Interested in giving back to your community? Looking to make a difference in the recreational soccer program that you and your children have enjoyed? Join the Freedom Optimist Soccer Board!
Freedom Optimist Soccer is always looking for new board members to join our team. We are part of the largest recreation council in Carroll County and annually serve over 1,400 players each Fall and Spring.
Positions available, and their basic descriptions, include:
- Division Coordinators – Assemble and manage teams and coaches for a specific division.
- Facilities Coordinator – Manage the setup and maintenance of FOS used fields.
- Assistant Sponsorship Coordinator – Assist the Sponsorship Coordinator to manage and attract donors.
- Picture Coordinator – Manage and arrange Pictures Days for the league.
- Trophy Coordinator – Coordinate the selection and distribution of player and championship awards.
- Assistant Referee Coordinator – Assist the Referee Coordinator in managing gameday referees.
- Equipment Coordinator – Manage the maintenance, supply, distribution, and collection of team equipment.
- Members-At Large – Provide general support to the board based on current needs.
If you are interested in any of these positions, or how else you could help our program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest and what you can help bring to our program.
We look forward to hearing from you!