General Rules and Information
The Clinic 3 Division meets every Sunday for practice and games. It is designed for fun and to introduce pre-school players to the game of soccer and team sports.
- General Information
- Teams only meet on Sundays; no weekday practices
- 1st half of each session full of fun mini-games and practice
- 2nd half of each session may consist of a “scrimmage” with smaller goals
or continued skills and drills, at the coach’s discretion
- All available players with no Goalkeeper and no Offside calls
- No fouls, no penalty kicks, direct kicks, etc.
- No slide tackles or heading
- Size 3 ball