General Rules and Information
The Clinic 4 Division meets every Saturday for practice and games. It is designed for fun and to introduce pre-school players to the game of soccer and team sports.
- General Information
- Teams only meet on Saturdays; no weekday practices
- 60 minutes of fun games and “scrimmage” with smaller goals
- Scrimmage consists of the team split into two squads of 4 – 6 players
(based on available players) with no Offside calls
- No fouls, no penalty kicks, direct kicks, etc.
- No slide tackles or heading
- Players are given a size 3 Ball for them to keep
- No playoffs