General Rules and Information
The Clinic 4 Division meets every Saturday for practice and games. It is designed for fun and to introduce pre-school players to the game of soccer and team sports.
- General Information
- Teams only meet on Saturdays; no weekday practices
- 60 minutes of fun games and “scrimmage” with smaller goals
- First half of session consists of fun learning soccer drills
- Second half session consists of “scrimmage” game with moved up goals
- No keepers, Offside calls, fouls, penalty kicks, direct kicks, etc.
- No slide tackles or heading
- Players are given a size 3 Ball for them to keep
- No playoffs
- JR Geld email@example.com