General Rules and Information
The Clinic 3 Division meets every Saturday for practice and games. It is designed for fun and to introduce pre-school players to the game of soccer and team sports.
- General Information
- Teams only meet on Saturdays; no weekday practices
- 60 minutes of fun games and “scrimmage”
- First half of session consists of fun learning soccer drills
- At the coach’s discretion, the second half may consist of the team
playing a “scrimmage” game
- If you scrimmage, no keepers, Offside calls, fouls, penalty kicks, direct kicks, etc.
- If you scrimmage, when balls go out of play (loosely), coaches should just kick the ball in
to restart play. It should be a loose scrimmage, without throw ins, corner kicks, goal kicks, etc.
- If you scrimmage, after a goal, restart at mid-field with a kick-off
- No slide tackles or heading
- Players are given a size 3 Ball for them to keep
- No playoffs