Fall 2022 Regular Season Standings
General Rules and Information
All divisions follow FIFA rules with some exceptions in the divisions to maintain the instructional nature of the recreational program. Division coordinators send out season-by-season divisional changes.
- General Information
- 9 v 9 with Offside calls
- Two 24 minute halves; no extra-time
- No slide tackles or heading (drop ball for unintentional contact,
indirect kick awarded for intentional contact)
- Substitutions can occur on kick-offs (by either team), goal kicks (by either team),
or your team’s throw-in at the discretion of the referee.
You can substitute on the other team’s throw-in only if
they are also substituting (i.e. piggy-backing).
No substitution on corner kicks or free kicks.
- Cards are issued for dangerous play and inappropriate conduct
- Size 4 Ball
- All teams play in the playoff tournament
- Placement Standings: Win (3 pts), Draw (1 pt), Loss (0 pts) with
tiebreaker as Coach head-to-head record, then least goals allowed, then coin toss
- FOS overtime format if a playoff tournament games ends in a tie
- More info…
- All-Star Game
- Two teams; all teams represented
- Adam Maisano email@example.com