- Each team in the Boys 1 and Girls 1 and older divisions will start with 2 weekday (M-F) practices.
- The PreK/Kindergarten division will hold 1 weekday practice.
- And the Clinic 3 and Clinic 4 divisions do not have weekday practices; they meet only on Saturdays.
During the Spring season there are no weekday practices. The first Sunday of the season is used for the only practice.
During the Spring season games are held Sunday mornings.
No, if the player is on the High School Varsity team.
If the request is received on or before 15 July (Fall Season) or 15 March (Spring Season) you receive the entire fee less a $20.00 administrative fee.
Any refund request received after 15 July (Fall Season) or 15 March (Spring Season) will not be honored unless the request is due to an injury which would not allow the player to participate during the season or the player evaluates onto a High School team. Refunds are not offered if a player withdraws to play with a travel team.
If you wish to purchase a soccer ball for your child the following is a list of the soccer ball sizes for the divisions they play in:
- Size 3 Clinic, PreK-Kindergarten, Boys and Girls 1 & 2 and Coed 1-2 (Spring)
- Size 4 Boys 3, Boys 4, Boys 5, Girls 3-5 and Coed 3-5 (Spring)
- Size 5 Boys 7-8, Girls 6-8, High School and Coed 6-8 (Spring)
Therefore, during a game, whenever the ball strikes a player in the head, play is stopped. The proper restart depends upon whether the player deliberately played the ball with his or her head. If deliberate, the proper restart is an indirect free kick to the opposing team. If this occurs within the goal area, the indirect free kick should be taken on the goal area line parallel to the goal line at the point nearest to where the infringement occurred. If the play by the head is deemed inadvertent, then the proper restart is a dropped ball.